An Introduction to Personal Trainer and Fitness Mogul TrainWithJermaine
Fitness Mogul TrainwithJermaine manage to spend sometime with us this month speaking on his fitness journey. Born and raised in the United Kingdom Jermaine has always been an active and enthusiastic individual. Independently focusing on building his knowledge on the human body and nutritional intake to improve performance. When it comes to health and fitness, this is a topic that only the ignorant will ignore.
We checked in with Jermaine at Unlimited Gym West Yorkshire for an in-depth chat and PT session. Arriving at the gym Jermaine’s professionalism was enthusiastic and welcoming. We got straight into the session after a brief meet and great. You know it was only right to change into our mogul attire and hit the weights. Check out Jermaine’s free PT session routine below!!!
Mogul Trainwithjermaine at Unlimted Gym
1. Dumbbell Chest Press
– Lie on a flat bench and hold a dumbbell in each hand.
– Maintain a neutral grip and begin with your arms straight, directly above you.
– Bend your arms and lower them to the side of your body so the dumbbells lie just above your chest. Pause and then lift your arms to repeat.
2. Incline barbell bench press
– Lie back on a bench set to an incline angle and lift a barbell to shoulder height, palms facing away from you.
– Breathe out as you press up with both arms.
– Lock out your arms and squeeze your chest before returning slowly to the start position.
3. Incline dumbbell bench press
– Lie back on a bench set to a 45-degree angle and lift the weights over your chest, palms facing away from you.
– Slowly lower one weight, then drive it back up and squeeze your chest at the top.
– Repeat with the other side.
4. Close-grip barbell bench press
– Lie back on a flat bench holding a barbell with a narrow, overhand grip.
(Related: 4 obvious ways you’re screwing up your bench press)
– From the starting position, breathe in and lower the bar slowly until it skims the middle of your chest.
– Push the bar back to the starting position explosively as you breathe out. Focus on pushing the bar using your chest muscles.
5. Decline press-up
– Place your feet on a bench with your hands planted on the floor in front of you.
– Lower your body down until your chest almost reaches the floor.
Mogul Session Review:
We had a smashing session with Jermaine and some major aches and pains the next day. I guess its true NO PAIN NO GAIN! We strongly recommend Jermaine’s personal trainer service and even more so his tailored fitness programme. Straight mogul Behaviour!
We decided to dig a bit deeper behind the face of trainwithjermaine to find out what brought him to where he is today, and any advice he could share for tomorrow’s up-and-coming personal trainers. Please see interview below.
1. Can you tell our readers about yourself?
Well, I’m Jermaine also known as Wowz. I am the owner of ‘Train with Jermaine’ where I provide personal training and fitness classes. I have also taken up modelling and have worked with brands such as Gym King, Muskel Apparel, Lux Muscle and of course Mogul.
2. Describe how did you first get into your industry?
– I have always been active from a young age whether it was football or training in the gym. As I was always getting injured playing football I then began to focus more on the gym, bettering my body and broadening my knowledge on the body.
4. How do you motivate yourself to keep things up and running?
– Looking at pictures of my late grandma and knowing she would want me to succeed in every way possible!
5. In the future where do you hope your business will take you?
– I want to take myself and my brand around the world! I want to be known globally!
6. Have you met anyone interesting/famous on your journey?
– I’ve met lots of inspiring and
7. Do you have any specific goals for the rest of this year?
– Just do what it takes to be best I can be!
8. Did you have any professional help or did you created the business yourself?
– Yes, I had an online graphic designer create my ‘Train with Jermaine’ logo and had ‘byArk Digital’ recreate my social media image.
9. How active are you on a weekly basis? How often do you communicate with your followers?
– I try to post something
Photo: Mogul Clothing: Shop Now
TRAIN WITH JERMAINE WEBSITE: WWW.TRAINWITHJERMAINE.CO.UK
Thanks for checking in at Mogul Media stay tuned to find out more on the latest; business, fashion